Wednesday 3 February 2010

what i'd wear to the oscars...

i've spent far to much time on this today, had a job canceled so have completely wasted all morning wondering what i'd pick to wear to the oscars. WTF! I should be looking for work but instead i'm trawling through couture archives on style.com

John Galliano is my absolute fave, and his S/S 10 show last week was a good un' i'd pick this charcoal dress and add the top hat from other looks earlier on in the show, very english, very aristocratic. but I'd beg him to let me borrow this dress from couture 08...



and team it with Princess Julia nails, I think. This is basically a 50's style bodice with a sheer black netting dress over the top, its proper well good. I think its a real shame no-one does a cher anymore, for fear of a worldwide slagging off on blogs - BORING! expect to see lots of chanel blah blah like this...

if I wanted to go completely over the top, i'd pick anything from Victor and Rolfs S/S 10 collection but in particular this yellow frill explosion,