Thursday 18 February 2010

new york A/W 10 fashion week

so... kids, what do we think, I always reckon NY fashion week is a proper bore personally. I look forward to Rodarte and Jeremy Scott. I loved the second part of Rodarte more then the opening, with the whites on whites on whites, and the amazing shoe/sock combo...



Jeremy Scotts show was dedicated to Fash-wan and I found loads of it very wearable, maybe thats why I was a bit disappointed, as I look forward to his banana themes past collections based on fast food and vinyl records rank as some of my all time favourites. Some of it was very 90's versace/neneh cherry, very east london, so very 'done', nothing too original here, But like I said, if I had the dolla I would rush out and buy a LOT of this collection, in particular, the crystal studded biker jacket and bustier pictured below. I also liked the target practice tops.